Monday, February 25, 2013

Huggin' Snow Peoples

9 comments:

Ron said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!! The Bug!!!!!

OMG, Mel, these photos are soooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!

Love the one on the lower right-hand corner of the Bug rubbing noses with the Snow People!!!

Oh, and I also love the Bug's snow outfit. How colorful!

X

barb said...

Go Bug, go!
Awwwhhh this is so sweet and I love, love, the last one.
:)
xox

Valerie said...

Awww so beautiful... loved the face to face one... aaah happy days.

Jessi said...

Love the Snow people and the Bug...Yeah, I agree nose to nose is the best one.

Carol said...

Awwww! How cute the Bug is!! And I am LOVING the decorations on your snow people :-)

C x

mig said...

Ooh Cuddly Bug! Those snowmen are so lucky.

Anonymous said...

is there anything more precious....

Amy @ Soul Dipper said...

Okay...those are three different snowpeoples. Who built them. I'm sure I know who decided the outfits, but who built them? Were you on the deck shouting orders??? :D

Diane | An Extraordinary Day said...

Oh my goodness....that little one is too cute. And the snow people....they are the most amazingly cute things I have E.V.E.R. seen!!!!! Love. Love. Love. I can't stand it!!!!