Tuesday, February 19, 2013

I'll have you know....

....that today is National Chocolate Mint Day.
I know this  because it's on the calendar in  kitchen.
I put it on the calendar.

FUN things to celebrate, according to Mel.
Sounds like good fun, eh?
WOULD BE if there as anything in this house that resembled chocolate or mint...or even chocolate mint ... A York peppermint patty even?
Nope.
Nuffin'....

That's it.
A trip to the grocery store!!
It's on the calendar.
Definitely a required celebration!
Ohhhhh...mint chocolate chip ice cream maybe.
Or mocha mint cappuccinos even!!

8 comments:

Ron said...

Oh shucks, Mel, I had no idea it was National Chocolate Mint day and I should be ashamed of my self because my two favorite things together are chocolate and mint!!!

"... A York peppermint patty even?"

My favorite candy in the world!

"Ohhhhh...mint chocolate chip ice cream maybe."

My favorite ice cream in the world!

Dang, well it looks like I'll be celebrating it a day late because tomorrow I'm have me TWO York Peppermint Patty's to make up for the loss today - HA!

Hope you had a super Tuesday, dear lady, and got something chocolate mint at the grocery store :)

X

Anonymous said...

I need to put this one on my calender!

barb said...

Hi Mel,
Mmmm... York pepermint patties. We have a "sort of" facsimile called an "After eight" mint. Much smaller though :(

Darn it, I'm hungry now!

Valerie said...

I happen to have a box of chocolate mint ice cream in the freezer, so I celebrated the great day without even knowing it was a great day ~smiles~

Carol said...

OMG mocha mint cappuccinos...what a superbly wonderful idea!! Must go in search of mocha mint cappuccino....

Oh, happy National Chocolate Mint Day!

C x

Carol said...

OMG mocha mint cappuccinos...what a superbly wonderful idea!! Must go in search of mocha mint cappuccino....

Oh, happy National Chocolate Mint Day!

C x

Spadoman said...

Would Girl Scout Cookies Thin Mints be appropriate?
Tis the season.
My Grand daughter Lilly loves thin mints. I have a case on order. I'll put some in the freezer and pull the out in July when no one else has thin mints. She thinks I'm a genius! (Of course I am)
Hope the leg and brace are doing well. Himself called me the other day and says that's what he calls you now instead of The Ball and Chain.
Love you Mel.


Peace

mig said...

Well Blow me! a special day for choc mint.
You learn something every day!