Aw....what precious DUCKIES!!!And I LOVE the one laying down on the ice. Now if "I" were a duck, I'd be doing the same thing!!!Great capture, dear lady!Happy Friday and have a SUPER weekend!X
I always feel sorry for the birds on the ice, yet they seem to survive. I don't think I would if I had to live permanently outdoors.
I hope that these geese were not sliding all over the ice!They must be strong to survive the temps.Those shades of blue-grey on the ice look like watercolors!
Beautiful geese, beautiful ice and beautiful pebbles.Probably hard work for the geese but what a lovely picture for us.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Aw....what precious DUCKIES!!!
And I LOVE the one laying down on the ice. Now if "I" were a duck, I'd be doing the same thing!!!
Great capture, dear lady!
Happy Friday and have a SUPER weekend!
X
I always feel sorry for the birds on the ice, yet they seem to survive. I don't think I would if I had to live permanently outdoors.
I hope that these geese were not sliding all over the ice!
They must be strong to survive the temps.
Those shades of blue-grey on the ice look like watercolors!
Beautiful geese, beautiful ice and beautiful pebbles.
Probably hard work for the geese but what a lovely picture for us.
Post a Comment