If I could get a tad less busy--I'd probably be bored.
I use that excuse. But it's not about being 'pulling your hair out' insanely busy--oh, granted this past week was close with the 4th and all the activities 'looming' around. But day to day--not the 'busy' of that type.
It's more of "I have my agenda...and it's getting messed with".
Then I get grumpy--but I DO it anyway, shove things on my agenda BACK a bit--and get 'er done.
Really....what's sooooooooo important on MY agenda that it can't be pushed back or simply not done for that day?
And what's with the attitude?
Right. The 'why' isn't really that darned important. The attitude in which I DO things that I didn't have on the agenda ..... I S ! ! !
*sigh*
I need to breathe a bit. Stop planning around a surgery that's NOT been scheduled yet and just show up to do what I'm graced to be able TO do today.
And geeze....I think I PROBABLY need to do it without whining/grumbling?
(I whine/grumble before--not during--but still......)
1 comment:
Awwww....I'm sorry you're feeling the pressure. You know...when we're fretting about what lies ahead it sort of takes a different form and the daily discomfort becomes the elephant. Yeah...attitude is the only thing we can change. Phooey....sometimes we just don't wanna. {wink}
Praying....
Post a Comment