There are pelicans in your neck of the woods??? I thought they were all way south. Hmmm....Guess I have a bit to learn. ;)
Were they on a flypast? Hope himself doesn't make himself sick laughing over THAT video.
Um, not wanting to cast doubt but - penguins? Don't they usually come in flocks of thousands?
Hahaha....G-d love ya Mig!! Ya made me laugh!!
Most definitely!♥
I love them!!Take me back home, guys!!XOX
Of course they are penguins, they just forgot their black tie outfits at home...right?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
There are pelicans in your neck of the woods??? I thought they were all way south. Hmmm....Guess I have a bit to learn. ;)
Were they on a flypast?
Hope himself doesn't make himself sick laughing over THAT video.
Um, not wanting to cast doubt but - penguins? Don't they usually come in flocks of thousands?
Hahaha....G-d love ya Mig!! Ya made me laugh!!
Most definitely!♥
I love them!!
Take me back home, guys!!
XOX
Of course they are penguins, they just forgot their black tie outfits at home...
right?
Post a Comment