Monday, July 01, 2013

ohboy....

Walking pnemonia OR bronchitus.  Take your pick, apparently.  Not that I like or am convinced the diagnosis is accurate....but himself, having felt crappy since his return WEEKS ago, decided to surrender and see the doc in hopes of feeling better before Ungrateful Colonial Bastards  *ahem* Independence Day.  :-/  What can I say besides "No you may NOT fly the Union Jack OR St. George's flag!!"

I can also say "Great...glad you saw the doc...too bad it wasn't the one you're accustomed to....going back is an option if things don't improve by mid week."

Dunno how he'll feel by the 4th.  More importantly, dunno that there's a deadline.  There are folks coming...well or not, two working legs or not...
Uh oh....we had the Bug for the weekend.
Yes...I will notify the mother.
*sigh*

8 comments:

Valerie said...

Have pity on the man... it's only to be expected after visiting the UK. Our climate is enough to make anyone feel poorly. Hope he feels better soon.

Jude said...

Hope he feels better soon. Keep your distance if you can. And good idea to notify Bug's mom.

barb said...

Hey there Mel,
Relay my get well wishes to Mr.
Know one should be sick on 4th of July :(
X

barb said...

Sorry; I meant NO one.
( No; she can't spell correctly today).
:)

Diane | An Extraordinary Day said...

What is it about international travel that does that to a body? So sorry for that diagnosis. Praying for a quick healing.

Ron said...

Oh nooooooooooo!

Sending a bunch Reiki to himself's way....

((((((((( Himself )))))))))

for a speedy recovery.

X

mig said...

Poor Himself. You don't mention it again so I assume he's feeling better? Hope so anyway.

Anonymous said...

You mean himself doesn't enjoy the day we give thanks we are NOT brits?
hmmm
who would have thought...