Monday, March 27, 2006

....ouchie.........

Okay--so the intent was to take some photos of the basement (mess that it is) and post them here........plus send some on to my sister. I just hadn't gotten around to it.

I opted to do that after I got home from work just a bit ago.
Yeah, well, no one said I was a genius.
I managed to miss that last step or two.
Crashed to the floor on my knee.....

Yes, folks--I swore profusely. LOL
I think it must have been a minute that I laid there. I'm not one for pain shooting through a leg that's malfunctioning because of a car accident years ago. I'm not one for pain shooting through the leg on a DECENT knee.
Oy brother...

And did I snap some photos--yep, I did. LOL
And soaked in a bath cuz ice made me wince too much.
And now can I upload the photos here?
ROFL
Nope. It won't let me at this moment in time.

My sister will be pleased, however. I did the emailed to her.
Not that they're much to look at. Walls and a ceiling and an unfinished train layout.

Maybe I'll take a few more photos.
One of the knee, I'm thinkin'.....it's a pretty colour already!

Nah.
Wouldn't be able to post THAT one either! LOL

No comments: