Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Pathetic Email


Whaddaya suppose to do when you get something like THIS in your morning email?:

Hi Hon........
((((((((((((((((Mel))))))))))))))missing you like crazy here.
Quite honestly, I really can't wait to get back home.
It's great seeing Karen, Mum and the kids, but I miss Iowa.........I miss my home and most of all..I MISS YOU!!!!!

We are going off to find sea rocks and shells today. It's bitterly cold outside so we many not get many, but we are going to drive to Chester and then on to the coast. Dunno what time we'll get back and of course it's your long day so I doubt I'll get a chance to talk to you.............

SoI love you very much and miss you Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooodles

:-)take care
Love
Steve

Karen sends her love too.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


I believe my response was something akin to:

Ya know, I was going to say that it's been too busy around this joint to be missing anything but sleep--but that's not true.
I've discovered how pathetic I've become.
I mean -- sleeping in the guestroom hearing strange noises checking the locks two times, retiring after one in the morning so I'm GOOD and tired, keeping myself so busy I can't think and ending up thinking ANYWAY kinda pathetic.

You'd think that wouldn't happen, knowing that it's an 18 day trip and that we're MARRIED for goodness sakes!
Married folks are suppose to want time apart from their spouse--so they can kick their heels up and do what they WANNA do. Right?!
But ohhhhhhhhhhhhh nooooooooooo...........just call me pathetic.

Sappy, mushy, 'I'm feeling kinda lost and missing some major piece of me here' kinda pathetic.
Makes you wanna gak, doesn't it.

Makes ME wanna gak.

I MISS YOU.
BOY do I miss you.

Yep.

Pathetic. LOL

((((((((((((((((((((the Brit)))))))))))))))))))))

My regards to Karen--you'll haffta hug her for me and squeal a bit. :-)

*doing happy dance*
Shells! Sea glass!! Rocks!!!!!!!
I'm a happy woman!

I really do miss you.
*sigh*
I really AM pathetic.
Love you muchly and bunches and lotsa and MORE!


Can you say P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C?!?!!!
*rolling eyes*

No comments: