
For everything that you feel the urge to oppose, there's something else that you can support. Each instance of negative energy has a positive counterpart.
When you're feeling negative, you're actually quite close to being positive.
When you're feeling negative, you're actually quite close to being positive.
Just make the choice to focus the intensity of your feelings on what you value and appreciate, rather than on what you don't want.
No matter what is coming your way, you can point the considerable power of your life in a positive direction.
No matter what is coming your way, you can point the considerable power of your life in a positive direction.
Remember what you're in favor of, and put your life into it.
3 comments:
I find it interesting that I have no problem at all directing my children to follow these words while I sit my grumbling about the little irritations under my breath.
Ah, will I never learn?
-t
*focussing*
:-)
OK. I'm going to go and admire my washing and the sun's shining.
It's all good :)
Thanks Mel :)
Post a Comment