The girl never calls me at work.
Okay, okay.....she RARELY rings me at work.
Yeah, well, she rang me on Friday.
Mom--gotta answer me a few questions......I've lost my passport and I can't frickin' find it!
Right. Like I know where you put your passport?
Maiden name?........Date of birth.......ohmygosh.......I had that all wrong......Place of birth?.......okay...... NOW all I have to do is send off for my birth certificate..........
There's one at the house?....
.......and HOPE that it gets here in time, in hopes I get this mailed off in time, in HOPES that I don't screw up getting to India.....cuz if I do my boss is not gonna be a happy bunny----there's one at the house?!
INDIA?!
Ohmygosh.....can I come get your copy at the house? I really need to send this in NOW.
INDIA?!
MOM! I need a copy of my birth certificate--can I come get your copy?!
I N D I A ?! ?!?!!
M O M!!!
......k......I'm sure himself would be glad to meet you half way with the birth certificate.......
Yathink he would? Oh gawwwwwddddddd....I need to get this sent in. And I'm in Pennsylvania all next week.....
........k.....call The Brit. It's in the filing cabinet, inside the file labled 'the girl'?
Great! Thankyouthankyouthankyou!
*click*
Ummmmmmm....
India?
*sigh*
7 comments:
It's a good thing bubbles happened yesterday. Do you think the bubbles would make it all that way? C:)
She's just a whirwind of adventure and surprises, that girl of yours!
ohMY!
India????, that would be my reaction too, Gotta love the messy excitable young ones
I can't wait until mine are old enough to surprise me with things like that!
Yikes
the two things ya gotta give 'em...
roots and wings
(I wouldn't be so calm if it were MY girl...no way....)
India is okay. . .
(well, the beaches of Goa were in the early 90s) (she had all the jabs?)
hope she has a good time and three cheers for The Brit!
Oh nice one Katherine :)
Some of India is wonderful - quite a lot of it I should think.
Post a Comment