WPIML decided to spring on one me this past weekend.
No, I haven't found a replacement 'local' WPIML, obviously I'm not lookin' very hard.
That leaves me with WPIML that's been around for a while---but 'over there'.
Frankly, part of me likes that he's 'over there'.
Part of me misses more regular get together's with WPIML and the straighter straight and narrow I seem to walk when that happens.
I'm sure himself misses WPIML being a more regular thing---though I doubt he's connected dots from my attitude wafflin' to the absense of having a local WPIML. I shudder to think he might....LOL
WPIML knows me.
I mean he really, really knows me.
And he 'gets' me, yaknow?
Sometimes too well......but that's a part of the deal.
He had a few things to say about Mel's life NOT being Mel's life.
Ummmmmm.......yup, I seem to forget that on a regular basis.
And he had a few things to say about how wonderful I look.
(k.....that was said sarcastically)
He hasn't physically seen me for almost three months.
Dropping down two dress sizes apparently makes for a big difference--it must, I kept getting grief about it.
Rightfully so.
The two seem to go hand in hand---this physically lookin' so wonderful and this spiritually being so off kilter....
And the angry stuff........just fear in disguise.
Go figure.
I was pretty convinced that was true from doing the nightly inventory stuff.
I'm just not sure I'm really willing to surrender it to the Big Guy and do what's in front of me like it's been 'suggested' that I do.
That false sense of control that I get by doing what I wanna do instead of what I NEED to do--still gives me a sense of control....even if it's a lie.....
LORD knows I hate feeling outta control!
Even when I know I am......
8 comments:
Give for the sake of giving.
Love for the sake of love.
Live for the sake of living.
Learn just because you can.
you can do it (duffy moon!)
XXXX
sending peacefilled moments. . .
((((((mel))))))
i love hugs :)
(((((mel)))))
(((((((hugs))))) some places i will still visit.cant get rid of me that easily .LOL
At least you look great on the outside. :)
even with the distance I'm thinkin' for this stuff you need this particular WPIYL.
I am grateful you got this time time with him.
sending you love and hugs (and a big hug for your WP)
(two sizes....damn)
Maybe I'm wrong but as soon as you *do what's in front of you* you'll be back in control? No?
Like, instead of being in a place wheere everybody's trying to make you do stuff, you get to choose to do it yourself.
Well ((((((Mel))))) anyway.
When you're good and ready hey?
Wishing you well and sending prayers your way.
(((Mel))) Two Sizes! Soon we will be calling you Skinny instead of me! I have missed you & think of you more often than you could imagine & I sure hope that everything is going good, better, best for you and with you.
Sounds like WP feels confidant, comfortable & trusting enough to be honest with you & I can tell you that is oh so valuable. P&L
Post a Comment