He keeps trying to feed me.
*rolling eyes*
Ummmmm......hellooooo??
*grumbling*
NOT exactly hungry.
But "with your past history, I'm going to be concerned".
Yeah, yeah......with my present circumstances STAY AWAY FROM ME with that stuff!
Ick.
It all tastes like metalic gunk.
It all makes my tummy hurt.
And I'm REALLY not hungry.
Yes, I know it's about 're-fueling'.
I'll get there when I get there.
*sigh*
Gimme a bit of time to adjust to all this.
And the answer is NOT to grab hold of the one thing ya think you can control while the rest of it's spinning out of control for you.
Sheeeeeeeeshhhhhhh!
Now, what the answer IS--dunno....
But I know THAT AIN'T IT.
Make him stop shoving metalic flavored food at me.
And make those stupid Ensure shakes with protein that are sitting in the fridge disappear!
O
M
G!!
16 comments:
Have one of my carrots.
pull up your big girl panties...and guzzle down the metalic gunk!
it's just 'cause I love you
{{{{{mel}}}}}
I've tasted those Mel...and your right, it does resemble the taste of metal.
(not that I've eaten metal before)
Maybe a "nice" coffee chaser would be good!?!?
Enjoy your day, Mel...
salted popcorn? tie him to a chair? hold your nose and swallow it anyhow?
is there anything you do fancy nibbling. . .
(((((((((((((((((mel)))))))))))))
ISheartTV said what I wanted to say.
Popcorn?? Force the gunk down anyway??
There must be something that sounds tolerable? anything?
and finally...
(((((((((mel)))))))))
xoxo
What everyone else said.
And (((((Mel))))
Oh!
I heard somewhere that if you whir in some fresh strawberries or your favorite fruit in a blender WITH the ensure and maybe some ice(?) it'll taste kinda good.
try that??
Alittle whine with your metal missy.
Good Friday morning (well, it is over here, anyway).
(a-wa) o kodwa u zo-nge li-sa namhlange
(a-wa a-wa) si-bona kwenze ka kanjani
(a-wa a-wa) amanto mbazane ayeza
(can't sing if you're mouth is full - now there's an excuse not to eat!)
XXX
(ever tried strawberries with lime juice and cracked black peppercorns? mind you I imagine the nuitrional value is nil)
(I like parsley, ginger root, apples and carrots in a juicer)(mangoes and pineapples with blueberries is yummy and the berries are really funny, cos they keep poppin' out all over the kitchen)
how about Oh, oh, listen to the music Oh, oh, listen to the music Oh, oh, listen to the music All the time?
The Doobie Bros!
:-)
I could do with the Doobies...and a bit of whine with the metallic gunk.......
Thanks.
I needed that. LOL
((((( everyone )))))
<----is rather likin' the idea of tying himself to a chair.
<---going to find duct tape (thinkin' that instead of rope!)
:-)
YUP....it's a GOOD Friday! LOL
I just wanted to stop by and say hi. I was outside blowing bubbles with Sweet Pea this evening as it was getting dark. It was lovely and peaceful and it made me think of you.
Post a Comment