
Yup........BUBBLES! (woooooohooooo!!)
It finally found the 60 degree mark and the sun was heavenly.
And himself brought out the patio swing.
And yours truly made suntea---and traipsed off to the store WITHOUT COMPLAINT to grab some lemons.
It finally found the 60 degree mark and the sun was heavenly.
And himself brought out the patio swing.
And yours truly made suntea---and traipsed off to the store WITHOUT COMPLAINT to grab some lemons.
Nope---the patio needs a good wash before sidewalk chalk happens....but it's comin' and I can FEEL it.
I can also feel the sunburn. LOL
A couple of hours outside, dinkin' around in the dirt (yep.....did that too...LOL) and swingin' on the swing..... amazing things happen!
Gosh.......Where'd I put those pinwheel straws?!
2 comments:
sounds like himself is healed if he is hauling out the patio swing...
pinwheel straws...????
the kind to slurp suntea thru...or the kind you stick in the lawn and let the wind play with?
pinwheel pictures pretty please
yeay to pinwheel straws. . .
we had snow that settled this weekend!
Post a Comment