Thursday, April 03, 2008

*yawning*


<----- needs a whole lotta this stuff--pronto!!!!!

I highly doubt that'll set my brain to right, but it's worth the shot?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm working on mine as well and I have similar doubts as well.

I have huge faith in you but my faith in myself has wavered a bit lately.

Wishing you a beautiful day today.

(((((((((Mel)))))))))

katherine. said...

caffeine is a gift from God

in your part of the world it is almost lunch time...hope your brain is on track...

{{{{{{{mel}}}}}}}

Vi said...

I had 4 cups of coffee before 10.30am, I was BUZZING after that!

Latharia said...

I could do with some high octane, myself!!!

enigma said...

Well, apart from heart palpitations, it cant hurt....i find it good to get over the "mush brain" syndrome.

Ron said...

Oh, Mel...what would life be like without coffee????

I don't EVEN want to THINK about it!

Bottoms up!

I, Like The View said...

I've had three already today and am on my fourth. . . and it's not even half eleven here

yikes