I was sitting there yesterday--void of work for once....thinking....
And himself joined me and offered a penny for my thoughts.
I asked for the cash up front.
He couldn't deliver.
I don't know whether to celebrate that or mumble......
But I did get to sit sideways on the swing...and he counted freckles on my legs.
JUST for the record, he lost count.
Too many, he said.....
Betcha he wouldn't have said that if'n there'da been a pen handy!
Hmmmmmmmmm......
** note to self: Take washable marker to the patio....purple. No wait...... red..... orange.... green! ! ........ Oh heck, take the whole box! :-)
5 comments:
. . .let him join the dots
:-)
(then tell us what kinda shape he came up with, huh!)
XXX
Sounds like such a wonderful way to spend some relaxing time.
The most FUNNEST thing to do with freckles...is to play, Connect the Dots!
And a PURPLE maker is FABULOUS for that!
(while eating a grape tootsie roll pop)
It's HEAVEN!
Love the photo, Mel!
Just beautiful!
Gorgeous butterfly :)
that sounds likea recipe for more freckles - rainbow coloured ones :)
I so want to see a captured memory of those "dots" connected...
Post a Comment