Wednesday, August 13, 2008

TFTD


You cannot change where you already are.
Yet you can have a significant and dramatic effect on where you will soon be.
Live this moment with joy, with purpose and with passion.

Where you choose right now to go, is where you will soon be.

6 comments:

The CEO said...

This one is monumental. So critical to live the moment with joy, purpose, and passion. Thank you so much!

Latharia said...

Oh, I like this one!!!!

mig bardsley said...

Well where I chose to go a few seconds ago was here :) Good choice, lovely place to arrive :)
Going to bed now :)

katherine. said...

laughing with mig...choosing to go to bed...where she soon will be...

skinnylittleblonde said...

Lol @ previous comments.
Post? Sooooo true!
Soooooo, tomorrow I go down the river! ;)
Wish you could meet me there!

I, Like The View said...

isn't this what I was just trying to say a few posts up?

I'll never learn to do these in chronological order, will I?

darn it

bet those fairies are all smug now