Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Things that make me happy....

....unplanned, random afternoons OFF from work.

....surprise treks to the lake.

....tassles on the corn.

....cool nights with a full, bright moon.

....discovering that first Halloween 'stuff' in the 'seasonal' aisle! WOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

....finding bitty gravestones that light up for the Halloween village! WAY cool!!

....finding stripey wormy catepillary guys on leafs.

....and of course, postcards from France!!!

:-)

5 comments:

Sorrow said...

:)
Absolutely...

Ron said...

As soon as I saw the word HALLOWEEN, I SCREAMED!!!

OMG, Mel...just think...it's almost HERE!!!

Today at work, we were already talking about getting dressed up!

God...I can't decide what to be!?!?

I'll leave you with my Halloween mantra...

"candy corn...candy corn...candy corn"

I'm so excited!!!!

mig bardsley said...

Oh so many happy things - but most especially the postcards :)
((((( Mel )))))

katherine. said...

<-----checking at the bottom of this weblog to see how many days....just under 70..wow

post cards from France....me too!

I, Like The View said...

hey! postcards from France are up there with Halloween????

I'm SO honoured