Saturday, September 27, 2008

Call me, irresponsible.....call me unreliable....

Yup--himself did not discover the note until dinner time. Ummmm.....that's cuz I finally peeled it from the wall and flashed it at him. LOL
He's sooooooooooo tuned in to the details in life....NOT! LOLOL

k.....

One moon........(yeah yeah...is SO a moon......)


One helpful himself drawing squiggly branches OVER the moon.....hmmmmpf! OVER the moon?!?! *ahem*
Whiners can't be choosey, apparently.

<--was whining....LOL


......AND grey blotchy thingies on the moon! Why? I do not know....LOL But they came with the tree. *shrugs*

Add a few bats......AND a witch (!!!)

And a gravestone or two....tossed in for good measure, dontchaknow!


And VIOLE'.....

One patch of sidewalkchalked sidewalk!
.......k....
Yeah, yeah....so it's not 3-D. It's mine and I'm keepin' it!!!
Til it rains....

*glancing up and scowling*
Which it's suppose to do this evening...

Which means......



Clean canvas!
:-)

11 comments:

Monty said...

I see what can happen when Studley comes out. Impressive.

Unknown said...

That looks so great! Wanna do one at my house?

I, Like The View said...

gorgeous! what a clever couple!

(-:

(would make a good avatar, me thinks)

katherine. said...

whoa....niiiice.

can't you get any sorta spray plastic stuff to save it?

Ron said...

Mel...THIS IS BRILLIANT!!!!

I honestly can't tell you how IMPRESSED I am with this!!!!!

Oh god...I wish you and I lived closer, caused I would have been over there in a heartbeat, drawing candy corns and vampires!!!

BRAVO to you both!!

I, Like The View said...

I really really want to save that last image in my pictures folder. . .

. . .can I?

. . .can I?

can I?????!

*smiles hopefully*

Anonymous said...

luv it!

Trixie said...

I see himself is just as talented as you when it comes to sidewalk drawing! Cool!

Mel said...

Indeed you can, ma'am. Feel free!


Gosh....Ron coulda comed and helped!
Maybe with the nextest one!

I, Like The View said...

thanking you kindly!

X

Anonymous said...

GREAT!
And also perfect.
And temporary which makes it even more magic.
Next?