Please remember that while this is public and open for comment, this is a place where I've always felt free to simply say what's true for me...so bare with me a second--and remember this too shall pass.....but I gotta say what's true.
I'm afraid they've missed something.....
Or maybe the more accurate thing to say is just "I'm afraid."
I woke up this morning with a new bruise on my face.
Yesterday it was a bruise on the jawline of the right side.
Today it's a bruise on the jawline of the left side.
And they're not the 'sore and hurt' kinda bruises. They're just the 'red and I have no reason to have 'em where they're showing UP' bruises.
Blood spots, probably?
It could be a simple matter of being septic on the medications I'm taking.
This is past being 'old'.
It's been seven months of weird problems.
Dr. Neo-Nazi referred me on to a Gastro doc--and I missed the last appointment with him cuz of other 'crisis' stuff.
I'll ring him up this morning and reschedule
And I'll ring Dr. Neo-Nazi--who's known me for a number of years (much to his dismay....LOL) and make arrangements to show up.
But really.
I'm down five dress sizes.
And I'm worried.
Heck, I've BEEN worried......and the Brit's been obsessed. Oh BOY has he been obsessed....
I know the doc said it would be a process and a half getting that bacteria count back up to where it needed to be--but we're talking seven MONTHS worth of crud....and for three months I've been taking good bacteria pills and I'm STILL dropping dress sizes?
And there's these stupid bruises on my face this morning.
Maybe I'm just septic on the meds?
LOL When I'm thinkin' that's a GOOD thing--that oughta tell me something.
Yup......calling the doc isn't optional today. Thinkin' it's required.
Shit.
Nope. Ain't tellin' him.....
10 comments:
((((mel))))
C:)
hey big guy...it's me again....
{{{mel}}}
it is almost noon where you live....I'm hoping you are with the docs now.
{{{{{{mel}}}}}}
five is too many in seven.
damn.
can't hide them when they are on your face...can you?
{{{{{{{{{{mel}}}}}}}}}}
Oh sweetie, hopefully this can be sorted!!! You better have gone to the docs this time, or I'll have to come over there and put you over my knee! (But I'm afraid I might snap ya.) I remember a photo of you last year, and you didn't look like you could GO DOWN 5 dress sizes. Get better hon!!!!
Perhaps...
You need a new doctor?
just saying..
sounds like a whole lot stuff
and not a whole lot of answers..
sigh..
bit like life really..
grumble..
but take GOOD care of you...
pretty please?
Lostand alone on some forgotten highway
traveled by many, remembered by few
looking for something that I can believe in, looking for something that I'd like to do with my life
there's nothing to bind me, and nothing to hide me from anything I'd like to do with my time
there's a spirit that guides me, a light that shines for me, my life is worth the living I don't need to see the end.....
just thinking about you, Mel
{{{Mel}}}
Monty
I can only send you my love.
And hugs.
Dear Mel, I'm thinking of you and hoping you get to see all the Docs really soon.
xxxx
you are on my mind...and in my heart
i'm thinking good thoughts for you.
Mel! I obviously missed something during my bloggy hiatus this last year... Bacteria? Huh? Is there a post that explains it all?
Either way... I agree with you. Doctor = Necessary
bugger
why don't I ever read these in chronological order
shit mel
bugger
Post a Comment