erm, I rarely know what day of the week it is, but it's not the 19th, is it?have a parrot anyhow:http://www.breakers.com/media/parrot.jpgin fact, if one is good - let's have more:http://www.hedweb.com/animimag/parrot-hotlinks.jpg:-)(darn, I wish I could remember how to do those linky things in comments with the pointy bracket and the h ref!)
Me timbers are shivering, so pass me some rum. Har matey, har.That would be the parrot speaking.parrots can't write HTML, sorry.parrots can't do word verification either.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
erm, I rarely know what day of the week it is, but it's not the 19th, is it?
have a parrot anyhow:
http://www.breakers.com/media/
parrot.jpg
in fact, if one is good - let's have more:
http://www.hedweb.com/animimag/
parrot-hotlinks.jpg
:-)
(darn, I wish I could remember how to do those linky things in comments with the pointy bracket and the h ref!)
Me timbers are shivering, so pass me some rum. Har matey, har.
That would be the parrot speaking.
parrots can't write HTML, sorry.
parrots can't do word verification either.
Post a Comment