
What's one annoying habit that you possess?
Well, apparently it's that ability to recognize that there's more than one way to look at something--either that or I've managed to put myself in the company of a 'negative Nellie' or two.
Gimme circumstances that are icky......and I'll look for the potential good in 'em.
Not a bad character trait--but it would seem to bother a few people.
Must mean they're looking for sympathy and not perspective? *shrugs*
I guess I need to ask?
5 comments:
I bet you could find something positive to say even about those Negative Nellies :)
It's one of the treasures in my life that I can come here and find something positive. But I'm happy with sympathy and perspective :)
I like to stop and think things out as opposed to just reacting. Drives people nuts.
I sometimes wonder if people I work with get irritated by my constant cheeryness, like you I tend to look for the silver lining in everything.....it works at least 95% of the time
um, only ONE annoying habit that I have???
I'd have to chime in with Lady in Red.
(hi, lady in red!!)
I think my cheeriness annoys the hell out of some people.
Oh, well..
I know I am all too guilty of wanting sympathy, for the plight that only I am responsible for having gotten myself into. . .
I am blessed that there are good people in my life who are not scared (why didn't I phrase that "who are able"?) to give me the perspective I lack sometimes. . .
blessed
thank you
Post a Comment