Thursday, September 04, 2008

How to make a The Brit sit and spin.....

k.......ready?
k.


So......
Eat lots of cheese and potato pie (literally smashed taters with cheese and spices mixed in... and then baked).

Then, when you're walking around--stuffed from all that you ate, say something to the likes of....

"Ohmygosh.....I'm walking around with this lump of a potato in my tummy!!"

"It was lumpy? ......Really?"

"No, silly....I'm talking the lump of a potato that's in my tummy from eating so much..."

"I didn't think it was lumpy.......you thought it was lumpy?"

"Nope. It was great! But I ate so much that I feel this lump of potato just sittin' there."

"I'm sorry.....I didn't realize it was lumpy....."




O
M
G


Ya think he's a tad neurotic?!

I'm drawing a picture for him.
I MEAN IT!!

8 comments:

The CEO said...

Sometimes we need to see that we are here to help someone else understand the incomprehensable. I am sure that's what you do for me. And I want to thank you for your continued support.

Anonymous G said...

THAT is my kinda pie. Potatoes AND cheese? Yummmy!

It would be worth the lump in the tummy...

(Which I understand PERFECTLY..I hope you straightened out the Brit!)

Lady in red said...

this brit adores potatoe pie but I know what you mean about eating too much.

thanks for making me smile

I, Like The View said...

ah, boys and their mashed potatoes. . .

I get where you are, but also why he's being the way he is. . .

hope you gave him a hug

Trixie said...

You obvioulsy didn't mash it enough! lol

Ron said...

Mel...this is cracking me up!

I can just picture the two of you saying all this!

I bet you wanted to give him a LUMP on his head!

Himself Potato Pie

Mel said...

<--hugged him

And just for the record--it was wonderful and WITHout lumps.
Cuz he made it lumpless. ;-)

mig bardsley said...

A tad :) Just a little tad :)
Hugs all round then :)
I love potato pie :)