
Life holds the dangers as well as the rewards. We choose how we will act. Sometimes we may feel trapped in a cycle of fearfulness. If we examine our own part, will we find that we are neglecting to take a balanced view? Perhaps, through a fear of losing, we are missing many chances for satisfaction.
I will remember: I have the power to choose what my attitude will be toward this day's offerings.
I will remember: I have the power to choose what my attitude will be toward this day's offerings.
3 comments:
ha! had an unexpected return visit to the hospital today: should have read this before I went, rather than panicking. . .
thank you, fairies, for the reassurance
(-:
You mean I have to start integrating statistics and logic with my emotions..? ;-)
Ack!
Sheeesh.....you don't go to hospitals cuz you feel great......
*sending healing/feel better thoughts*
Post a Comment