......to stare at the screen and go 'huh......'.
*sigh*
I have the first draft of the contract due on Monday and I'm not even close to having it where it needs to be.
Oh wait....maybe that's why it's called a 'first draft'.
I really wish I could accept that and be done--but alas and alack......
I'M ANAL and I DON'T ACCEPT LESS THAN WHAT I CAN DO.
*sigh*
k......
Coffee.
Maybe some popcorn....
STEP AWAY from the computer screen......
4 comments:
"I'M ANAL and I DON'T ACCEPT LESS THAN WHAT I CAN DO."
...um, I'm wondering if that's a LIBRA trait?
*wink*
*nodding*
X
Darn that perfectionism. It gets me too. :(
My 'first drafts' are usually actually third drafts before I let anyone see them ;-) and then I write FIRST DRAFT in big letters at the top for when they say "but you haven't mentioned blah blah". Yes, that's why it says 'first draft', because it's not finished yet and so you can comment on it. Doh.
The first draft of my 3rd OU assignment is currently marinading for a couple of days til I go back to it.
Good luck with that perfectionism...
Jx
I totally get that...and it sometimes causes me to not get things done because I feel I don't have the time to do it right.
Post a Comment