I managed some soup.
I don't like migraines--they pretty much suck.
I tried work and lasted all of two hours before the throwing up started.
The good news is that I'm up.
I cleaned the coffee pot--why, I have no clue.
I checked up on the sister on the west coast--she's apparently 'okay'.....which I'm thankful for.
But I'm devastated for the people who aren't 'okay'.
I don't 'do' the news for this reason--it hurts my heart. And I've never considered myself to be a 'softie'.....but clearly, somewhere along the way, I was given empathy for others.
At times like this it would be handy to not have it.....I'm not so keen on feeling the feelings attached.
I won't watch any more.
Could.....won't.....
I get it.
Could.....won't.....
I get it.
I wish I didn't.
My head hurts.
My heart hurts.
My whole being hurts.
*sigh*
The good news is I have a headcold on top of it--and himself bought me my own box of kleenex.
Life....is good.
4 comments:
I hope it was a special box
I hope your migraine cleared up
Do hope that you feel better very soon. Sending you healing thoughts and prayers.
Yes, at times I can't watch either. The heartbreak is real. I can't watch ...but i can pray.
Oh, Mel...I am sooooo sorry to hear about your migraine!
I've never had one, but I've heard from many people they're not fun.
The only thing I can probably compare it to would be when I had my tooth abscess last summer - the pain was horrible.
Sending ya LOTS of Reiki, dear lady....
{{{{{{ Mel }}}}}}
X
Oh I hope it went away! Horrible thing, migraine.
I find it depressing to watch the news too. There's so much of it and so much sadness.
Post a Comment