'Read only' status--unable to post/comment.
Not that it's an all bad thing. Sometimes it's just best to hush and listen/read.
I've read.
Not that it's an all bad thing. Sometimes it's just best to hush and listen/read.
I've read.
And now I'll watch....the mama eagle is on her nest.
Spadoman was kindly enough to send on a link to a nearby nest and I'm in love.
It brings me peace.....and happiness.
It brings me peace.....and happiness.
And if I poke her with the cursor, she moves!
k.....that mighta been a lie. *laughing*
Esmerelda Eagle.
Esmerelda Eagle.
And Emmet.
Yup.....I've decided.
Streaming .TV shows by Ustream
5 comments:
I would love to see an eagle. Mrs Eagle here (or is she Esmerelda?) did move while I saw spying on her ...just a few feathers ruffled by the wind.
cool!
OMG, how cool was that video, Mel!!
I LOVE it.....
"Esmereda and Emmet"
*yeah, I also tried poking her with the cursor*
HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA!
X
I'm still mending a broken heart over our little eaglet who, after growing into an grand little girl, died from fungal bacteria in her lungs. Bwwwaaahh...I can't even think about it...
Later, Mel.
Fabulous!
Post a Comment