Seriously, I can't hear stuff.
I know it's all this congestion and crud.
I'll make the phone call and see the doc--pretty convinced it's more than a cold with half of my throat being swollen (yes, I'm thinkin' strep....) and hurting to swallow, things being muffled and my head feeling three times bigger than it is. (though I'm prone to 'ego' fits, that's not what I'm referring to here....)
I know I'm running a temp.
I don't need someone to pass a thermometer my way to know that.
And general, overall crappy feeling that goes from my toes to my hair......yep, I'd say a trip to the physician is in order.
Not that I wanna.
They seem to get great delight out of telling me to 'roll over'--most folks get their antibiotics orally.
Not so for me!
I'm thrilled of course.
I probably needed a break from work. It's been almost two years since I took any time off for vacation time. Two years?
Yeah. Two years......I suck.
And it's not like my level of stress has been minimal for the past while. I borrow troubles and they seem to find me even when I'm not into borrowing.....or stealing....
Sheeeeeeeeeshhhhhh.
Yeah, yeah.....physician. I'll call. Before himself struggles out of bed to suggest that I call. He's down with a nasty head cold himself. Leastwise he thinks it's a head cold deal.
If I get a shot in the rearend, he should get two.
He's dying dontchaknow.
Pffffffffttttttt.
6 comments:
Oh ugh, you sound sick!! and him as well? that's bad timing - who is supposed to do the cooking and fetching and dishing out sympathy...??
And 2 years without a vacation - yep you suck at looking after yourself ;-)
Hope the doc gets you sorted out soon. All that recent stress has got to have something to do with it too...
xx
Let us know what the doc says. Hope you're all right and get well quickly!
You need a Southwest trip. I know you do, 'cause I said so.
Peace.
Get to feeling better, quickly.
oh yuk
well, I hope very much since you managed to tell us all about it that you also managed to get to the doc's and tell him/her. . .
and in the meantime I hope you get better!!!
XXXXX
"I probably needed a break from work. It's been almost two years since I took any time off for vacation time. Two years?"
You sound like me, Mel! I take a vacation (and I mean a real vacation) like once every 10 years!
Feel better soon, dear lady!
((((( Mel )))))
X
Oh (((((((((((((Mel)))))))))))
Definitely time for a break. But you knew that really.
(And how noble of you to phone the doctor and save Himself having to get up!)
Post a Comment