Interesting in the fact that these are mostly the four direction colors. In fact, blue has been used in Lakota culture as one of the four direction colors to some people. I wonder if that was the purpose in the design of this particular quilt pattern. Nice shot, by the way. Do you shoot these as you find them? Or do you have many saved up and post them periodically? Just wonderin'. So, the name of the striped fishy is Striped Guy. The chartreuse one is Chartreuse Guy and the magenta one is Magenta Guy, in case you might have been wonderin'.
Let me know when you publish your book of Mel's photographs... This is another great one. Do you have to go far to find these or they on every corner? I love them.
I end up doing both, sir. Sometimes I'm fortunate enough to find more than one and in that case I tuck one of them away for future posting. Most times though it's an 'as I find 'em' kinda deal.
OH!! QUILT BARN!!!! STOP the Jeep!!!!!
:-/ He's always happy to oblige. (k....not always....LOL)
And Marilyn, if I do, it'd be one of those personal, gift deals yaknow. Dunno that I'd have the courage to let anyone know. I'm a No Witnesses kinda gal, dontchaknow! LOL
5 comments:
Interesting in the fact that these are mostly the four direction colors. In fact, blue has been used in Lakota culture as one of the four direction colors to some people. I wonder if that was the purpose in the design of this particular quilt pattern.
Nice shot, by the way. Do you shoot these as you find them? Or do you have many saved up and post them periodically? Just wonderin'.
So, the name of the striped fishy is Striped Guy. The chartreuse one is Chartreuse Guy and the magenta one is Magenta Guy, in case you might have been wonderin'.
Lot's o' Peace
Let me know when you publish your book of Mel's photographs...
This is another great one. Do you have to go far to find these or they on every corner? I love them.
Yes! LOL
I end up doing both, sir. Sometimes I'm fortunate enough to find more than one and in that case I tuck one of them away for future posting. Most times though it's an 'as I find 'em' kinda deal.
OH!! QUILT BARN!!!! STOP the Jeep!!!!!
:-/ He's always happy to oblige. (k....not always....LOL)
And Marilyn, if I do, it'd be one of those personal, gift deals yaknow. Dunno that I'd have the courage to let anyone know. I'm a No Witnesses kinda gal, dontchaknow! LOL
another wonderful quilt barn
(-:
*nodding my head up and down*
I like Marilyns' idea about the book!
Lovely shot, Mel!
X
Post a Comment