There's a lump in my bed.
Not a tossing and turning lump, mind you. A still lump with a "horsie" (also known as a cow) tucked next to it under the bear blankie.
The lump does make noises.
Sighs--happy ones methinks.
And in a bit, the lump will turn back into this whirlwind of activity that say's "c'mon...." and "c'mere" and "again...."
There are just so many times you can do the monkey's jumping on the bed song before you start to wiggle and jump and become the monkey.
I'm hopin' she remains a lump while I get this cuppa coffee in.....
I know the lump doesn't care about the monkey's jumping on the bed.
I know the lump doesn't care about the monkey's jumping on the bed.
The whirlwind, however....does......
MORE coffee!!!!
4 comments:
And what a CUTE little lump I bet she is!
((((( the bug lump )))))
Have a super-duper Saturday, dear lady!
*saluting you with my coffee mug*
Cheers!
X
that's the best kind of lump to have in a bed!
(-:
hope y'all had a great day
Who ever heard of the expression "a lump in your heart"? You make me think of it, Mel - in partner with "a lump in my throat".
I like that description - I've got a lump in my heart.
And you have a very sweet one.
Ah, those little sleeping sighs :)
*happy sigh*
Post a Comment