Oh I love it!! You have way more control than me as I would have been digging them up to see is they are doing anything well before this ...they don't usually thrive after this treatment!
aren't seeds and seedlings and buds amazing at this time of year? yesterday I walked past a tree that's been barren for months and it was covered in pale pink blossom
4 comments:
Oh I love it!! You have way more control than me as I would have been digging them up to see is they are doing anything well before this ...they don't usually thrive after this treatment!
Am interested to know what you are growing.
aren't seeds and seedlings and buds amazing at this time of year? yesterday I walked past a tree that's been barren for months and it was covered in pale pink blossom
(-:
hope your plants continue to progress
(-:
*cheering robustly*
THEY LIVE! THEY LIVE!
*doing the happy dance*
X
from little seeds to mighty oaks grow!
Laughing~
Post a Comment