Mel, what a GLORIOUS capture!LOVE the color!And when I clicked to enlarge, I notice a tiny light burst on the flower in the upper right-hand corner. VERY cool!X
Brilliant - in all senses.
the most powerfully cheerful blossom I can imagine - can't stop looking at it - seems to absolutely demand attention! Hope it attracts lots of sweet honeybees and butterflies for you :) Lovely flower and beautiful photograph!!
OOoooooo what is this?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Mel, what a GLORIOUS capture!
LOVE the color!
And when I clicked to enlarge, I notice a tiny light burst on the flower in the upper right-hand corner. VERY cool!
X
Brilliant - in all senses.
the most powerfully cheerful blossom I can imagine - can't stop looking at it - seems to absolutely demand attention! Hope it attracts lots of sweet honeybees and butterflies for you :) Lovely flower and beautiful photograph!!
OOoooooo what is this?
Post a Comment