hi mel, this photo is beautiful..i finally got mine up... i have a hard time keeping up with you and everyone else now i am on WP....no little gadget to tell me when a new post comes up and my G reader is not helpful because it's filled with junk i cannot stop "following". geez.... xoxoxolinda
There is something about discovering pathways through a forest that intrigues me.
I remember a time while on one of my solitary retreats, when I did nothing all day but follow paths along the forest. I had no idea where the paths lead, but eventually discovered that they all lead back to the same place...ME.
It was very symbolic.
Thanks so much for sharing natures beauty, dear lady!
7 comments:
Nice picture. Those tree roots look like they might trip someone if they didn't watch their step.
hi mel, this photo is beautiful..i finally got mine up... i have a hard time keeping up with you and everyone else now i am on WP....no little gadget to tell me when a new post comes up and my G reader is not helpful because it's filled with junk i cannot stop "following". geez.... xoxoxolinda
Beautiful and serene.
Hope your weekend is as well, my friend.
Mel, this capture is just lovely!
There is something about discovering pathways through a forest that intrigues me.
I remember a time while on one of my solitary retreats, when I did nothing all day but follow paths along the forest. I had no idea where the paths lead, but eventually discovered that they all lead back to the same place...ME.
It was very symbolic.
Thanks so much for sharing natures beauty, dear lady!
Have a SUPER-DUPER weekend!
((( You )))
X
is the road less travelled down a cliff? might not be the time then to take it.
Ooh isn't that lovely. A real call and invitation and siren song.
Now theres a way to wander..
wow
Post a Comment