I know it's an unreasonable fear.
I KNOW it's an unreasonable fear....
I KNOW it's an UNREASONABLE fear but O M G I just made himself let me in the backdoor cuz I snuck out the front to see the moon and THERE WAS A FREAKING JUNEBUG ON THE FRONT SCREEN DOOR -- AND HE FLICKED IT OFF IN MY GENERAL DIRECTION!!!!
"Just being helpful--it was nowhere close to you" my ARSE.......
And YES the neighbors have now probably called law enforcement under some misguided perception that we were having some kind of major domestic dispute!!
It mighta been the scream and the obscenities I shouted........
k.......law enforcement can come.
I'll answer any and ALL of their questions--but I'm NOT TURNING ON THE FRONT PORCH LIGHT AND NO ONE CAN MAKE ME.
....and I DO have a place where I could hide a body......
O
M
G
5 comments:
You have me in stitches.
A junebug? Guess you'd never get excited over a Dung Beetle in the African Savannah.
Now if you were talking about a bat, that would be my ewwwwww.
This brought my attention to the movie "Junebug" that I want to see. Some nice light entertainment. But guess that title would not allow you to take the DVD out it's holder! ;)
"And YES the neighbors have now probably called law enforcement under some misguided perception that we were having some kind of major domestic dispute!!
It mighta been the scream and the obscenities I shouted........"
Bwhahahahahahahahaha! OMG Mel, I'm sitting here laughing my arse off reading this post.
It's HILARIOUS!!!!!
And I know exactly how you feel because react the same way to water bugs (Palmetto bugs), which are a HUGE black FLYING roach!!!
O
M
G
Thanks for the great laugh, dear lady!
X ya!
Oh laughing out loud and rolling about on the floor, me.
The one thing I really can't handle (well one of the one things)is junebugs. I'd have been at the back door with you and they'd have called out the army!!
They are just wrong and shouldn't have evolved. Oowrrrrrr.
BOL
seriously?
~still laughing~
heeheehee, i so identify... and those things are just creepy...very very rarely we get one...no thank you. but the spiders in summer are just as big but they don't fly. xoxoxoxlinda
Post a Comment