Thursday, May 31, 2012

Sectional Seating


6 comments:

Valerie said...

LOL. Can I have the two back seats, please.

linda said...

hello, sweet mel, these are so peaceful and lovely. wishing i was sitting there beside you, feet dangling, enjoying the site...nature at it's loveliest. xoxx

amy@ Souldipper said...

It's time to stop everything and thank you for your fabulous photos again, Mel. Not only do you capture the most fascinating objects with the perfect angles and light, but your titles! Your titles! You Are Good! I really appreciate your offerings. A whole bunch.

mig said...

Wow! Isn't that gorgeous. And funny : )

Ron said...

Mel, this photo is faaaaaaaabulous!!!!

And I wish to ditto Amy...

" Not only do you capture the most fascinating objects with the perfect angles and light, but your titles! Your titles! You Are Good!"

See, what did I tell ya....YOU ARE GOOD!

When I first looked at this photo, I actually thought they were cucumber slices floating in water, I kid you not!!!

Thanks for sharing, dear lady!

(((( You )))))

X

NoRegrets said...

great!