Sunday, May 13, 2012
Non-black
After 4 hours of looking for two garbage cans (of the non-black variety) and one skirt......after too many dressing rooms and too many hardware stores....after a good cuppa coffee.....
......I gotta go to the nature reserve and look for frogs!
This was Saturday's adventure.
Yes, I know--not everyone's cup of tea, but I like looking for 'em.
They're sneaky boogers and they hide well.
But I found 'em!
I found 'em and I didn't take a decent photo of any of 'em. *laughing* Too excited to hold the camera steady. But that's okay! I found 'em!! I found 'em!!
And the lilly pads are out and threatening to blossom.
AND we saw trains!
All that was way more exciting than looking for garbage cans and a stupid skirt.
Settled on a skirt, even though it's nothing to write home about....didn't settle on a garbage can.
All black.
What's up with that?! Unless I want a metal trash can (which I do not!) my colour choices are limited to black and black.
Maybe if I spruce it up with duct tape stripes!!
Ohhhhh.....*thinking of the possibilities!!*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
that is THE BEST IDEA!!!!!! the tape I mean...
I have a royal blue one....what is up with that? from the garbage co....it is a little loud out on the road side amongst the weeds:)
sounds like the frog hunt was lovely too!
xox
Hi Mel,
How cool! I am already loving that happy yellow flower.
From one photographer to another, you know that it is the pleasure of the hunt that keeps us going!
Yes; you'll get 'em next time!!
BEEEEEAUTIFUL flower, Mel!
It's funny because this spring I've taken several photos of flowers and they're ALL yellow!
I ADORE frogs! Cute little creatures!
My mother use to feed them in our backyard when we lived in Florida. And it got to the point where they use to HOP up to the back screen door of our pool and JUMP up and down until my mother came out to feed them - I kid you not!
X
And duct tape comes in a lot of colors!
We saw tons of guppies a few weeks ago...
Spray paint and a stencil.
Orange spray paint and a pumpkin stencil,
OR white spray paint and a ghostie stencil,
or ...
oh the possibilities...
We get multi-coloured and allsorts here - some of the colours provided by the council and some added by them what have to look at the bins all day : )
I'm glad you found frogs. Much nicer than bins.
Post a Comment