Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Disaster Creating 101


  1. Lawn trimmed
  2. Lawn mowed
  3. Potting soil mixed
  4. Flowers planted
  5. Front flowerbed weeded
  6. Birdie feeder re-stained
  7. Laundry done
  8. 7 cards made
  9. Livingroom straightened after the self created mess
  10. Groceries put away (not purchased by me, tyvm)
  11. Indoor plants transplanted
  12. Plants and flowers fed
  13. Twice drove to see the supermoon rise
  14. Twice clouded over at the time of supermoon rise
  15. Dinner fixed
  16. Garage straightened after that self created disaster
  17. Neighbors chatted with
  18. Fresh humming bird food put out
  19. Photos sorted through for copying purposes
  20. Closet reassembled after another self created disaster
  21. Laundry put away
  22. Patio cleaned off after yet another self created disaster
  23. Windows washed
  24. Curtains pulled off (from the east side of the house) for laundering
  25. Five light-filled rooms transformed to light-filled disasters....which remain disasters
Hows come I make a disaster everywhere I go?
Oh, but I got a lot done........inbetween creating disasters which create a lot more to get done.

Hmmmmmmmm....




4 comments:

Ron said...

"Oh, but I got a lot done........inbetween creating disasters which create a lot more to get done."

HAHHAHAHAAHAHAHA! CRACKED ME UP, MEL!!!

((((( You )))))

X

linda said...

haha, we must be twins... but you get more done withOUT the disasters and everything I touch turns into one!! xoox linda

katherine. said...

hmmm.

What's the driving force here?

How's your sister doing?

Barb said...

You are a pretty dynamic lady!
A busy list, between doing and cleaning up around the doing :).

Wishing you more good anergy to come.