Monday, January 07, 2013

TOY=Thinking of You























It's the smallest/HUGEST things that bring me great joy some moments.......
Himself brought home Nerf Guns......a gal dropped off a movie for me to watch.  Some folks I work with have rung the house--almost daily.  Goodies were dropped off for himself to devour (LOL.....people DO know me!)  I've had visitors and balloons--flowers and calls.

And then there's the cards that have shown up--I have NO clue who these people are that send well wishes and prayers for healing.  Maryland, Oregon, California, North Dakotah, Alabama, Kentucky....wow.....  Gotta love 'em--and I do.  How priceless is that--how wonderful is that!
Talk about a powerful random act of kindness on the part of a number of people.
And they've sent on the prettiest cards and sentiments.......made by hand.  They're gorgeous!  Truly.
How they came to have my name--not a clue.  LOL  But I love it!  And I love the idea someone had to spearhead that one.

Now THIS one......I know!
Thank you, Barb!
I shall endeavor to be creative with the TOY(s) that were shared!
Ohhhh....I can feel a project swirling around in my brain!  ;-)

The world is filled with some pretty nifty people--and how cool that my path and theirs were crossed!
How cool that someone thought enough to help cross them!

Amazing people.....
Amazingly graced.

7 comments:

Sumithra said...

Cool! :) I'm sure you deserve all the cards and more importantly, all the love!

Anonymous said...

that's so awesome, brings a smile to my heart too :) xo

L'Adelaide said...

you are blessed, dear lady... and i am happy for that. xoxo

Anonymous said...

Big thank you's to Angels ..
and to mel for being such a good patient..

Ron said...

See Mel....

You are soooooooooooooo LOVED!!!!!!!

(((((((( You ))))))))))))

And isn't Barb the B.E.S.T.?

(((((((( Barb ))))))))))

Amazing people.

Amazing grace.

X ya, dear lady!

Valerie said...

Life and the people in it.... so good.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mel,
(Xoxoxo)
I have have been busy but you are not forgotten.
Glad to see that the fan club has started :)

Enjoy the doodahs and get better soon!!
((((((( Mel)))))))

Barb