Yes, I'm one of 'those'.
This morning we 'freed the balloon'. It's now somewhere over Missouri. I was sorta hoping to have a live feed with google maps--I coulda watched it get BIGGER instead of watching it turn into a speck and disappear.
And yes, I'm one of 'those'--that sucker will eventually hang up in a tree somewhere and scare off the birdies or create some sort of global issue, I'm sure.
But I couldn't bare to watch the balloon wither any longer.
It wanted to LIVE while it was able.
So--off he went for his final adventure!
In the meantime--I have an appointment tomorrow that I need to wrap my head around.
FIVE weeks.
Five.
This is the result of having to reschedule (along with a bazillion other folks, I'm sure) due to the blizzard we had. It WAS suppose to happen 7-10 days after the incident.......no such luck....
So--five WEEKS later, I'm getting stuffed in the Jeep and making the journey.
YEAH!
I sorta kinda am entertaining the possibility and hope that we could 'down-size' this silly cast by now.
And I'm sorta kinda hopeful the doc will release me to do SOME degree of work.
NOT that I'm not already doing work from the home....I am.
It's 'helpful' to the folks who are left running the show--they've all connected with me and let me know in no uncertain terms do they WANT my job. *laughing* Not even in the bits and pieces that they've doled out between the three/four of them.
And I'm sorta kinda ignoring the concern that the break might not heal on its own and the concern that surgery would have to happen.
I'm IGNORING that one. I've talked with the leg multiple times during this five weeks and it assures me that it IS healing....so pfffffffft to that one!
Downsize would be good.
Cuz right now, I can't even get in the car, period.
*sigh*
Five weeks. Good grief....I so need some kind of 'movement' in this ordeal.
Movement would be good!
Dare to Have Joy:
* The wee crescent moon.
* Seeing Orion in the night sky.
* The cool pencil with the smiley face on it.
6 comments:
Oh I shall keep my fingers, toes and eyes crossed for you. Although I havebsdfj to say that thisis not easssy to types lite thisssss!!!
C xxxzzzz
yes mel, "movement" is always good and not always happenin'.. grins.
This morning we 'freed the balloon'. what ARE you talking about. somewhere along the line i missed the needed info for this to make sense. and you don't answer here so maybe, please pop over and say so on me little space ? i am the curious sort.
no worries here yourleg is not doing what legs that broke, do. heal...maybe slowly, you know, you are not a teenager. i am so curious about what it is you do in your "other life"... if you've shared, i missed it too. course you've been here longer than i can read. so if you want to tell me, i'd sure like to fill in the gaps. no pics, no info, no nothing mel, you are so private. how is sis too, while i am badgering. :) sorry don't mean to. must go to doc today, have been sick all night and poisoned by our bleach purge. ugh. no bath today as my tub is full of guck. not a happy girl right now. xoxox
oh thank you!! your comment on my bird post-wings1post, so touched me. thank you from the very bottom of this hurt heart. xxx
This sis is doing best she can. Healing from all that poison and radiation. And I'm....dealing. LOL Seeing the doc tomorrow will provide me with more answers--leastwise I hope so.....answers that I WANT TO HEAR would be the best answers, of course! ;-)
Oh, and I'm not thrilled about that sicker than a dog deal you've got going on.
My goodness--you need a break from all this STUFF that keeps finding your plate!
You poor thing. (((( Linda ))))
P.S. We 'freed the balloon' that came with the flowery things sent to cheer me up. It was cheerful! But then I got sad cuz the wee balloon was dying--and I thought he deserved another adventure!
So off into the blue he went.
I reckon he's floated his way..... SE to Oklahoma by now! The lucky little balloon! ;-)
"I'm IGNORING that one. I've talked with the leg multiple times during this five weeks and it assures me that it IS healing....so pfffffffft to that one!"
Good for you, Mel! And just know that I've been sending you TONS of Reiki everyday while I meditate, in faith that it WILL help to mend that leg!
(((((((( You )))))))))
X ya, dear lady!
Have faith, honey!
If your leg told you that it was mending and healing, believe it.
Your fan club is rooting you on.
Go, Mel!!
Post a Comment