Thursday, July 25, 2013

Clean up....

I'm hoping for less 'moments' today.
Yesterday was not good.  And I have the mess to clear up to show for it.  *sigh*  I'd blame 'not feeling well', but c'mon.....I've 'not felt well' before and not had one of 'those' moments.
Yes, I had one of 'those' moments.

I really do possess the ability to use my mouth well.  Definitely a 'gift and a curse'.  No--the curse isn't the 'ability to use my mouth', the curse is when I fail to heed the stop sign between my brain and my mouth.  And that ain't a curse, that's a choice.
I chose wrongly.

Right.  When I come home still angry, when I inventory half a page of MOUTH--I know there's a fine mess to clear up.
Funny.....three people stopped to the office to ask if I was 'okay'.  Ya think they knew I was angry?!
Oh, heck--everyone knew I was angry at that meeting.  And I'm sure, because I *am* who I am, everyone they crossed paths with knows I was angry, too.  Hence the three people stopping into the office..brave souls that they were.

Yes, I know--clear up the mess, apologize...make things right.  Keep moving.
And see the doc today at 10am.
I really don't feel well.

3 comments:

Spadoman said...

I'm pulling for you. The moon is full. Might that be part of the problem? I'm having a bad week overall myself. Just a coincidence possibly? I dunno.
Hope you get out of it quickly.


Peace

Ron said...

" No--the curse isn't the 'ability to use my mouth', the curse is when I fail to heed the stop sign between my brain and my mouth."

Oh brother, it's either a Libra thing or Mercury is retrograding because I had the same kinda day this week. However, mine took place on Tuesday.

Hope everything went well with the doc today, dear lady.

(((((( You ))))))

X

mig said...

You can't get it right every time I suppose. Still it's awful having to deal with the after effects of those moments.
Hope you feel better soon.