I got a good chuckle with this one.. everyone in there seems to be celebrating his/her "Independence day"!No herd instinct here(the youngterlooks lost!)Mooove it!!
OMG...MOO-MOO'S!!!!!!What an awesome shot!I just wanna jump inside this photo and HUG them...((((((( MOO-MOO'S ))))))I love the one in the water, cooling off. He's got the right idea alright!Thanks for sharing, Mel!Totally put a BIG smile on my face.X
Fabulous photograph, Mel. I love to see cows and horses in the water at our local water park.
LOL.And again.Lovely.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I got a good chuckle with this one.. everyone in there seems to be celebrating his/her "Independence day"!
No herd instinct here(the youngter
looks lost!)
Mooove it!!
OMG...MOO-MOO'S!!!!!!
What an awesome shot!
I just wanna jump inside this photo and HUG them...
((((((( MOO-MOO'S ))))))
I love the one in the water, cooling off. He's got the right idea alright!
Thanks for sharing, Mel!
Totally put a BIG smile on my face.
X
Fabulous photograph, Mel. I love to see cows and horses in the water at our local water park.
LOL.
And again.
Lovely.
Post a Comment