Thrilled....I have 2 CT's, xrays and then an appointment with the doc. I'm pretty well decided that I won't keep doing this. Something phenomenally amazing will need to show up in picture form if that's to be my answer. No, I'm not keen on having hardware attached to my bone, but I'm not quite able to wrap my head around the current limitations either. *sigh* Seems to be a mess either direction I go...but I can deal with a limited mess better than one without a limit...I think...
And I have my form for "disabled parking"……thrilled about that as well, but I still filled it out. Now it's about getting the official letter from the doc and turning it in. That's if I don't get so crabby I fail to ask for it.
LOL....What are the odds that I won't indulge in that degree of crabbiness?!
Right. I'll try to let he-who-has-told-me-to-get-it-for-seven-months tend to that one. Odds are he'll be more about chasing that than dealing in details about cadaver bone and nails, screws and plates!
6 comments:
Good morning Mel,
I know, I know, you have to decide for your best choice in the long run, even if it is starting over again.
I really feel for ya, lady..
(((((Mel))))))
Only you can decide, but please, please, please listen to the advice of experts who, after all, are there to help (((You)))
Prayed for you this morning. And...prayed for the tests to show growth. I'm asking this mountain to be moved. :) [hugs]
I know you will make the right choice for YOU, dear Mel.
Either way.
Sending ya a BIG hug of support....
((((((((((((( You )))))))))))))))
X ya, dear lady!
Hugs xxx
is himself feeling better?
Post a Comment