Thursday, April 17, 2008

Another fairy thought....

The knowledge that we seldom understand just what is best for us comes slowly.
And we generally fight it, even after we've begun to understand.
Fortunately, the better path will keep drawing us to it.

We may wonder why a door seems to have closed.

Our paths are confounded only when our steps have gone astray.

Doors do not close unless a new direction is called for.

We must learn to trust that no obstacle is without its purpose, however baffling it may seem.

We may also need to remind ourselves that fighting an obstacle, pushing against a closed door, will only heighten our frustration.

Acceptance of what is will open our minds and our hearts to the better road to travel at this time.

2 comments:

I, Like The View said...

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

that new direction. . .

huh. . .

I'm not dragging my feet, and I know the door is closed. . .

*waiting patiently, while my feet find the way*

skinnylittleblonde said...

Ahh...yes, another reminder that the boulder which blocks my path just might be a a stepping stone...