
....jeans with no wrinkled butt
....surprise veggies in salads
....snow that melts as it lands
....fresh (stolen from the neighbor....LOL) asparagus
....bloomin' tulips planted just for ME
....photos that turned out cooler than ya thought they would
....patting/rubbing himself's bald head
....snow that melts as it lands
....fresh (stolen from the neighbor....LOL) asparagus
....bloomin' tulips planted just for ME
....photos that turned out cooler than ya thought they would
....patting/rubbing himself's bald head
7 comments:
Aah, I love it. Definitely some happy stuff here. :)
I love the rubbing/patting head! Are tummies included?
~chortle~
oooo, I think I'm gonna start doing this subject once a week...
It's so damn cute and....happy!
what IS it about a bald head??
can you explain it?
I am so glad for you that you have these lovely wonderful things that make you happy
:-)
Lovely happinesses to share :)
yum, yum! Had strawberries sliced in my salad last week at a girlfriends. What a nice surprize & it was delicious!
Post a Comment