Friday, September 19, 2008

'Cuse me.....

While I admire the new lighted up grave stone thingamajiggies in the village that's sitting all lighted up on this wonderful Friday morning....


AND the cool wonky street light that shines green.
Did the package say it was green?
NOPE.
Was I squeaking in delight when I turned it on and discovered it was.

You betcher glutis maximus I was! LOL

It's FRIDAY!!!
*looking around for himself*

(yeah.......like that's a threat at this hour......LOL)


I have PLANS......*snickering*

6 comments:

The CEO said...

There's nothing more interesting than contemplating you with a plan.

katherine. said...

let us know how well the plans turned out.

green light....fun

when are we gonna see pics of studley?

Anonymous said...

awesome village.

Rimshot said...

Elm St...how appropriate!

Mel said...

Huh.

Strangely enough when I told himself I 'had plans'.....he had this scared look about him......

*snickering*
I have nooooooo clue why he'd react like that....

I, Like The View said...

it's divine

(I'm sure he was just winding you up. . . mel + plans = a great combination)