Saturday, September 06, 2008

Practice time!!!!!!!!

k.....so this morning it was 54 degrees and jeans happened.
*sigh*

Toooooooo soon, dangitall.
I am NOT ready for summer to go away yet.

So--yeah--I was pouting. LOL

For all practical purposes, the best himself could tell, I looked really, really, REALLY pathetically sad sitting on the patio with a sweatshirt and jeans on....AND shoes (*sniffle*). Oooohhhhhh......*sniffle*
I am SOOOOOOOOOO not ready.....

See that?!

Look really, really close.
Uh huh.....HALLOWEEN thingies!!!!

*snickering*

Retail therapy!!!!!!! LOL
Who'da thunk Mel did Retail Therapy?!

<---MEL....when she knows HALLOWEEN stuff has hit the stores and she needs a semi-plausible excuse to get 'allowed' to make a HALLOWEEN purchase....

k.....I already manipulated ittsy bitsy grave stones that light up for the HALLOWEEN village--but lemme tell ya......*looking for witnesses* Lookin' sad on the patio swing, shivering and occasionally sniffling WORKS! (k.....mighta not have been too far a stretch cuz I was pouting--that's kinda sorta sad, right?)

Yup.....and he didn't bat an eye when I picked up treat bags and toys! Balloons and wiggly eye games and yo-yo's and stickers and those slide the square game dealie-bobbers to make a picture toys......ohhhhhhhhhhhh....

And sticky thingies to put on the bathroom mirror!!!!!

*nodding*
Aren't they just too darn cute?!

k.......so the rule is nothing goes up or out until after 9/11.
It's just......disrespectful. Yup.

But I've got another pout in me somewhere....*snickering* And I'm bettin' it'd be good for putting the sticky thingies up on the bathroom mirror REAL soon.

Soooooo.......*snickering*.... Excuse me while I go practice my bestest sad look.....
:-)

Oh.
Gosh dangitall........wrong look!!!!!!! LOL
:-(

:-(

:-(

:-(
(how'm I doin'?)


5 comments:

Lady in red said...

I bet you have real fun with all your halloween goodies

mig bardsley said...

I so enjoy the fun you have with Halloween :)
It really brings out the most Melness in you :)

I, Like The View said...

you are making a small smile appear on my face - thank you

Ron said...

OMG, Mel...can I just tell you WHAT this post did for me???

I started SCREAMING with DELIGHT when I saw these images!!!

OMG...HALLOWEEN!!!

It's almost here MEL!!

YAY!

CANDY CORN!!!

katherine. said...

shoes....SHOES....

that just doesn't seem right.