Sunday, September 21, 2008

Wee bitty light jobbies

Did I know you could buy little covery whozit jobbies to go over your wee lights?

Nope!
But now I do!!!!

Weeeeee candy corns smiling guys....
And weeeeeeeeee ghosties.....

I think I arranged 'em a bazillion times. LOL
(go figure, huh?)

They're now smiling and whizzing around the bathroom.
Along with the nightlight ghosty dude with the glittery burbling stuff.


Yeah, yeah.......nightlight's required.....g'head and laugh....

4 comments:

I, Like The View said...

that ghosty guy is cute!

I spent yesterday evening sitting in my swingseat in the little courtyard at the (new) house, with candles and twinkly lights and big glass baubles - the ones that weren't broken when someone dumped a whole load of stuff on top of them in the outdoor cupboardy place )-:

but, see, I can't blame anyone, seeing as I wasn't there at the time, when a load of stuff got shifted there, so perhaps noone knew there were glass baubles in the outside cupboardy place

anyhow - I still have some glass baubles!

haven't got little gizmos to stick over the twinkly lights, but I do have twinkly lights!

katherine. said...

okay....those are waaaaay cool.

I may need to look for some of those little guys.

Ron said...

OMG, Mel....I can ALWAYS count on YOU to find the BESTEST Halloween stuff!!

These are BEYOND cute....

That candy corn one is making me SCREAM with delight!!!

It's almost here...it's almost here...Halloween...it's almost here!

BOO!

Anonymous said...

*glittery burbling*
More happiness :)