My 'feeling' was enabled and I felt it.
Hugely so.
I don't think I'd felt so......misunderstood, maybe? Dunno what I felt......
I don't think I'd felt so......misunderstood, maybe? Dunno what I felt......
"I sounded mean."
Yeah......ya did.
"I don't have the patience for that kind of thing."
You suggested I give up. And I will not.
Once-upon-a-time someone cared enough about my life to not give up on me.....and I can't...won't give up.
I said those things to him.
Once-upon-a-time someone cared enough about my life to not give up on me.....and I can't...won't give up.
I said those things to him.
Not maliciously.
Not angrily.....I just........said 'em.....
Not angrily.....I just........said 'em.....
In the core of me is this place that HAS to persevere.
It's a huge piece of ME.
And this morning--I left before he awakened.
It's a huge piece of ME.
And this morning--I left before he awakened.
It was about 9ish when he rang me at work to tell me he'd felt bad about what he'd said.
I appreciated the call.
I appreciated the call.
Really....I did.
I do.
I do.
3 comments:
Surviving a soul bleed! I'm glad you did, Mel.
Sometimes those not being able to walk a mile in anothers shoes get in the way of understanding. Glad you're getting it sorted between you.
xx
PS fab photo above.But not as good as that bubble, that is one of the best pics ever.
It's so heartening to read that you sorted it out between you. Makes me happy for you both and also just makes me feel better about life in general:)
(((((((((((Mel)))))))))))
Post a Comment