
We should not tap dance around our problems in order to evade responsibility. This will not bring the cleansing we need for real living. We need deep changes, not mere surface ones.
Difficult as it is to be fully honest, it's made easier when we remind ourselves that it's all for our own growth. We benefit in proportion to the amount of honesty we bring to our lives.
Birdsong....and robins.
That's how the day has started, it's a good day already.
I'm up--the swelling is down. I have another round of antibiotic to be introduced to the rearend today. 48 hours later I oughta be good to go (at least out of the contagious stage of strep).
Birdsong! Robin! And yesterday on the way to the doctor (the appointment I was an hour early for because I failed to move the clock......yes, that doctor appointment!) I saw redwing blackbirds.
YES!
SPRING!!! (not tapdancing around problems--celebrating what IS dontchaknow....)
4 comments:
I am hoping like heck the ancibiotic regimes work and will help you. I wish you all the very BEST this week. Smell those roses of spring, enjoy that next sunrise, and feel better. You deserve it. (((HUGS))) Patti
Good for you. Keep dancing!
SPRING!!! oh yeah!!! :-)
xx
Dear Mel, I hope you'l be good to go somewhere peaceful and stressless!
With more birdsong and celebrations : )
Post a Comment