....ultra soft kleenex.
....the "half the sugar/half the calories" orange juice in the fridge.
(not that I can taste it, mind you)
....train bridges.
....sparkley rivers.
....ROBINS!!!! I saw 'em. I SAW 'em!!!!
....bitty shoots of green coming out of mud. (well, I'll BE happy when that happens...)
....playing in dirt......in the kitchen......*snickering*
....remembering to mark what seeds got planted where!
(OMGosh that woulda been very very bad......)
....the "half the sugar/half the calories" orange juice in the fridge.
(not that I can taste it, mind you)
....train bridges.
....sparkley rivers.
....ROBINS!!!! I saw 'em. I SAW 'em!!!!
....bitty shoots of green coming out of mud. (well, I'll BE happy when that happens...)
....playing in dirt......in the kitchen......*snickering*
....remembering to mark what seeds got planted where!
(OMGosh that woulda been very very bad......)
5 comments:
Yay for all the happiness you have. I would love to see your robin.
Are your robins seasonal birds then?
Robins over here are a bright patch of red throughout our winters. It's no wonder that people over here love them as much, they brighten up even the darkest day.
xx
Happiness...
Is reading your blog!♥
"....ROBINS!!!! I saw 'em. I SAW 'em!!!!'
*singing*
When the red red robins come bob bob bobbin along...along!
Yipeeeeeeeeee!! Robins!!!!!
*doing the happy dance*
X
Big muddy grins~
Post a Comment