*squealing with delight*Oooo....oooo....Mel, I LOVE THIS PHOTO!!!As soon as I saw it, I got a HUG smile on my face :)OMG....I LOVE PUMPKINS!!!!!!(((( pumpkins )))))Thanks for sharing, dear lady!Hope you had pumpkin of a day!X
It is not Halloween here....yet.But it is in your part of the world.So, I came by special to wish you a wonderful Halloween.{{{ mel }}}
Oh my goodness; these are huge!Of course, I can find pumpkins in France but not monsters like this.I always loved this color :)
Have a wonderful Halloween. Great photo!
I heard you were expecting snow in the USA - but they didn't mention it would be snowing pumpkins!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
*squealing with delight*
Oooo....oooo....Mel, I LOVE THIS PHOTO!!!
As soon as I saw it, I got a HUG smile on my face :)
OMG....I LOVE PUMPKINS!!!!!!
(((( pumpkins )))))
Thanks for sharing, dear lady!
Hope you had pumpkin of a day!
X
It is not Halloween here....yet.
But it is in your part of the world.
So, I came by special to wish you a wonderful Halloween.
{{{ mel }}}
Oh my goodness; these are huge!
Of course, I can find pumpkins in France but not monsters like this.
I always loved this color :)
Have a wonderful Halloween. Great photo!
I heard you were expecting snow in the USA - but they didn't mention it would be snowing pumpkins!
Post a Comment